

It's SO pretty! Well, it's January 10th and we have received our first snow of the season! About 3 inches. I love it! Of course I don't have to be out in it. The kids don't either but they sure seem to want to! They are out playing right now, begging to bring in a bowl of it to make snow ice cream. I think I might just give it to that request! I love snow ice cream as much as they do! Always heard not to use the first snow of the season, but who knows when we'll get more. Think I'll chance it and just go for a pile of clean snow! I will however take the advice of those who say "don't eat the yellow snow!" We have way too many animals around to not heed that advice! Some of them are even 2 legged human animals! Well, time to go make the hot chocolate for those silly, energetic kids that will come in half frozen! Stay safe and warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment